Are you ready? Are you making plans? Is your marketing sorted?
We are seeing light at the end of the tunnel, leading to a road that will bring us to a brighter future. Vaccines and reducing R numbers will mean that we can go out and about to shops and cafes, take short breaks and go to business meetings again.
Are you ready?
Through the NI Facebook Group there is an opportunity for us all to work together, in theBigNIMarket. We could run a Back To Business Campaign that will rock the country. All the businesses that sign up will benefit from the campaign. If you all get on board and recruit others, we will have the budget for a campaign that will get in front of hundreds of thousands of people in Northern Ireland. Or we could just not bother, and wait and see what the government will do. And I will go out on a limb here and say it will not be a patch on what we can do ourselves.
- Campaigns for each consumer sector – general retail, specific types of stores, hotels, cafes, health and wellbeing, beauty and fitness and more.
- B2B campaigns for accountants, solicitors, web developers, marketing companies, IT, risk management.
- Campaigns for trades, electricians, plumbers, landscaping and more.
- Targeted ads putting the right businesses in front of the people who will most want to buy from them.
- Special offers on the Home Page, everyone can add one.
- Easy access for buyers and customers.
- Teamwork. We all have the opportunity to revitalise our businesses together, much more powerfully than as individuals.