There are over 21,000 people in the Northern Ireland Business Facebook Group. A lot own their own businesses, in mutliple sectors. Many need to improve their marketing. Some think they can do it themselves. Few get it right. Why? Because marketing is a learned skill. Like playing a piano or being an electrician. There are degrees and courses to be done. There are people with years of experience, doing nothing else other than developing marketing strategies and plans.
The BigNIMarket is a platform for your marketing to be improved, managed by experts and designed to produce results. All you have to do is sign up and contribute £10 a month.
Here are 5 Great Reasons to sign up.
- Teamwork. You will be joining a team. A team that will continue to grow and add players. That team will support your business and you will support your teammates. By sharing posts and content, we can spread the word about the Market so that it becomes THE place to Shop Better – Buy Local in Northern Ireland. By contributing £10 a month, as more join the budget will grow bigger and we will be able to target more people.
- Strategy. I am one of those people that has done little other than develop marketing strategies for over 35 years. I have been in advertising and then digital marketing. I have developed successful strategies for clients, big and small. This is my best idea ever, and I am determined to make it work. And by working means getting you business.
- Value. £10 a month will not buy you any existing marketing that will make any difference to your business. An ad in the local free paper will cost anything upwards of £50. A few keywords on Google can cost £10-30 a day, and not deliver much, and Facebook ads has a minimum of £5.00 a day, to boose posts ineffectually. For £10 a month, you will be seen in the Market, by literally 1000’s of people.
- Expertise. Putting proper campaigns on Facebook needs a combination of inputs. Targeting. In our case, we start with Northern Ireland, but then there will be numerous personas to target with different content and ads. When we grow we could have 20+ ads running to appeal to different audiences. Those campaigns need to be created by people who understand how to get the best out of Facebook ads. The content also makes a difference, as does having video and the right images. That needs a combination of design and copywriting.
- Data. We hear about data all the time. About how Facebook harvests data and uses it to help advertisers. We will use that data. We will look at what is working and do more of it, and what is not and do less. They we will report to all our members what they are getting for their investment of £10 a month.
The beta campaign that we ran before Christmas was seen by just under 100,000 people in NI, and most of them saw the ads at least twice. We had a click through rate of 9% which is ten times the norm for Facebook ads. Why? Becuase we know what we are doing and we are going to do it for you.